18 January 2008

This is How I Roll


Check it out! This is my fantastic Christmas present, which finally landed in our parking garage on Sunday. Of course, considering the weather I've had only a handful of chances to drive it. But today was beautiful so we went for a spin.


I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that we've lived here more than a year but haven't visited more than one of the city's major parks--yes, such things actually exist in the desert. We spent most of this afternoon wandering around Creek Park, which is unbelievably green and has such a nice vibe. It also has some amazing views of the city.


It was a perfect day to have the sunroof open and we must have looked super cool buzzing around town. I'm such a good sport that I even let Bas drive...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ya Lena!!!

Congratulations on your cute car!!!

I enjoyed reading the stories on your blog, very funny written!!!

see ya on ladies night!

x
louisa

HLW said...

Lena!

I can't believe you have the same car as me! Your's is a bit newer, but everything else is exactly the same. Enjoy that cute bug, I named mine Paul... after Mr. McCarty. He was the cutest Beatle after all.

It is super cold here, so open the sunroof for me.

Heather