27 May 2011

But before he was born...


Sorry to go backwards for a moment, but who doesn't like to see a big belly?

Zander was a good big brother, even back then. I am fairly positive you could have confused me with the broad side of a barn, but hey, that's what happens when you're pregnant.

That said, I was lucky enough to be part of a pregnancy article in the Middle East edition of Shape magazine (which means I couldn't have been quite as rotund as I think I was). Not only was I in a photo shoot, I also got to review two amazing mom-to-be spa treatments. There are perks to being pregnant and in publishing!

Here I am at 6 months pregnant, demonstrating the sideways lunge. In a surprising turn of events, I am also demonstrating what happens when a make up artist gets a bit over zealous with eye shadow and blusher...

No comments: