17 December 2007

Once an Editor, Always an Editor

I know I posted some thoughts on Christmas about an hour ago but I just received an email that I have to share. FYI, Ras al Khaimah is where my warehouse is located, so that's how they got my info. I swear I added nothing but italics and took out nothing but double spaces between paragraphs.

Dear Sir,
We are newly established travel and Tourism agency in Ras al khaimah city and we would like to introduce our self to your esteemed company in prospective of a long term business relation ship.
Out activities will be mainly in hood/out hood tours including ticketing and hotels and packages inside UAE and internationally.
We are ready to offer you the best rates for holiday packages all over the world under different categories and classes throughout the year for all seasons.
We highly appreciate extending your cooperation with our company in providing us tickets on your best agencies discounted fares for dealers and distributors.
Further details will be provided by our Coordinator by visiting your office.
As we still do not keep stock.
Thank you

Sometimes I think the UAE needs to launch an English improvement campaign like China. But the rest of the time I just sit back and enjoy not having to edit the funny mistakes.

1 comment:

HLW said...

That made me laugh, then I wanted to hop on a plane and write their letter for them. You could probably clean up big time over there!

Good to hear from you too! Sorry we never actually hung out while you were in the DC area. Where did you take yoga in Alexandria?